Services for HH/H Savings Bonds
HH/H Internet Services
We offer free online HH/H Internet services to Series HH bond owners and co-owners, and individuals who have cashed HH/H bonds and need tax information. If you're a legal representative or beneficiary, or if the bond owner is deceased, please contact us for assistance.
With HH/H Internet services, you can:
- View your account: You will see a record of your current series HH/H savings bond holdings and the interest paid on the bonds.
- Change your address: You can update the address on record for your HH/H account.
- Request tax information: View your 1099-INT tax statement for the current tax year and print a copy for your records. You can also ask us to mail or fax a copy through online services.
You can also sign up for Direct Deposit so that your interest payments will be deposited directly into your bank account.
How to Access Your Account
After you log in, you can access your account by entering the following information* as it appears on one of your bonds:
- The social security number (SSN) or employer identification number (EIN), and
- The bond serial number of one of your series HH/H bonds
After our system validates the information, you can make a selection from the options on the menu screen.
*To protect your security, this information will be displayed as asterisks (*) on the screen.